Volunteers Make the Difference!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer and meet the qualifications below, please submit the application below today!
Volunteers play a vital role in the operation of America's National Churchill Museum. The Museum relies on the dedication and commitment of volunteers. Volunteers contribute many hours of service, sharing their knowledge, skills and talents throughout the Museum and our events.
What volunteers can expect from America's National Churchill Museum:
- To receive a clear, specific job description
- To be assigned appropriate assignments according to skill, interests, availability and training.
- To receive orientation, training and supervision for volunteer jobs
- To be given appropriate expressions of appreciation and recognition
- To be treated as a fellow team member who contributes to Museum goals through volunteer work
- To have all things done in a spirit of friendliness and cooperation so that our Museum will continue to be known as "a great place to volunteer"
What the Museum expects from volunteers:
- To attend orientation and training sessions
- To know your duties and how to do them promptly, correctly and pleasantly
- To cooperate with staff and fellow volunteers while maintaining a team attitude
- To be punctual and inform your Volunteer Coordinator as soon as possible if you are going to be late or unable to work.
- To look professional and wear your uniform shirt, and name tag at all times
- To keep all communications with the public focused on the Museum and its artifacts, programs and services, and provide excellent guest service at all times.
- To voice your opinions and contribute suggestions for improvement to Museum staff
- To follow all Museum policies and procedures
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Invitations to special exhibits and events
- Free family membership after 100 hours of service in one year
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Reception and other volunteer events
America's National Churchill Museum has volunteer opportunities in many areas including:
Volunteer applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. To apply application, please complete the form below. If you have questions about volunteering at America's National Churchill Museum, email, or call (573) 592-5396.