Teacher Membership Program
Who is eligible?
Anyone who is employed by a K-12 institution and all homeschooling educators
What do I get?
A Teacher Membership provides you with membership benefits for one individual plus the opportunity to receive exclusive discounts on the Museum's professional development programs for teachers. For only $25 a year, your membership benefits include.
- Two FREE admissions for field trip planning visits per year. Present photo ID at Front Desk to redeem
- $2.00 off general admission rate (for individual only)
- One "Buy 2/Get 1 Free admission" coupon for teacher-led field trips per year
- 10% discount in Museum Gift Store
- 15% discount on teacher workshops
- Quarterly educator e-newsletters with the latest information about programs and resources for students and teachers
- Access to online resources and Churchillian, the Museum's quarterly publication
What proof do I need to show?
One of the following forms of proof is required:
- Employee must show a valid staff badge or pay stub
- Homeschool parents must provide a copy of the Compulsory Instruction Report they filed with the state for the current year
- Email to ask about other qualifying documents
Your continuing proof of eligibility is required every year if you would like to renew the Educator Club membership.
How do I apply?
Download the Educator Club application here (PDF)
- At the Front Desk: Bring in your proof of eligibility and purchase or renew in person
- Fax: Your application, proof of eligibility and payment to 573-592-5222
- Through the Mail: your application, proof of eligibility and payment to:
Attn: Education Dept.
National Churchill Museum
501 Westminster Ave
Fulton, MO 65251
Your membership is activated as soon as payment is processed. Temporary membership cards will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours of application submission. Membership cards take up to two weeks to arrive.